Variable speed system driven by frequency converter
Variable speed system driven by frequency converter for the motor control in the water supply applications and in the production/ distribution of hot/cold water.
I-MAT is an integrated control system which, applied to the motor, allows to manage a wide range of applications and operating modes.
Classification scheme IE2
Frequency converter for automatic pump control suitable for:
– water supply
– water transport and distribution
– production and distribution of hot/cold water
– water treatment
For protection of the pump:
– against dry running;
– against operation with closed connection ports.
– Against overcurrent of the motor
– Against overvoltage and undervoltage of the power supply
– Against unbalance or missing supply phases.
Input voltage: 3~380V-10% ÷ 3~480V+5%
Output voltage: 0 ÷ 100% of the input voltage
Input frequency: 50-60 Hz
Output frequency: up to 70 Hz
Max Ambient Temperature: 50°C
Altitude: no higher than 1000 m, inside a closed environment.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html