Pressurized system with integrated control
Easy to install, compact and plug and play pressurized system with multistage pumps and integrated pressure transducer for automatic control of starting/stopping of the pump when utilization
points are opened/closed with a integrated non-return valve into the pump suction.
For water supply.
For domestic use, for garden use and irrigation.
Liquid temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C.
Ambient temperature up to +40 °C.
Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 8 bar.
2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2800 rpm).
Single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector.
Capacitor inside the terminal box.
Cable: H07RN-F, 3G1,5 mm2, length 1,5 m, with plug CEI-UNEL 47166.
Insulation class F.
Protection IP X4.
IE2 efficiency class for single-phase motors.
Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1;
EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
• high efficiency asynchronous motor
• capacitor less stressed in voltage
• uniform and lower motor temperature
• motor power control
• programmable re-start pressure
• programmable stop pressure
• no hydraulic losses due to the measuring devices
• voltage and current control
• monitoring of maximum starting current
• dry-run protection
• overload control and overheating motor control
• pump blockage
• power supply control
• starts per hour control
Watch the videos
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
2 / 16,8
mc / h
15 / 55